Welcome to AfterImage Designs!
Sign in with the username and password you are provided to access our training site.
[wlm_private "D1 Frontend Training|D1 Backend Training|D1 SP3 Training|D1 Graphics Training"]
Basic Wordpress Training
[wlm_private "D6 SP3 Training|D7 SP3 Training|D8 SP3 Training|D9 SP3 Training|D10 SP3 Training"]
[wlm_private "D6 Frontend Training|D7 Frontend Training|D8 Frontend Training|D9 Frontend Training|D10 Frontend Training"]
[wlm_private "D6 Graphics Training|D7 Graphics Training|D8 Graphics Training|D9 Graphics Training|D10 Graphics Training"]
[wlm_private "D6 Backend Training|D7 Backend Training|D8 Backend Training|D9 Backend Training|D10 Backend Training"]
[wlm_private “Frontend Training|Backend Training|SP3 Training|Graphics Training”]
Congratulations for making it this far. We are glad to start your training.
Before you start on your training proper, please review the following:
- Read and understand our group’s basic rules and regulations. You can check it here.
- Like our Facebook page and browse some on our previous activities – https://www.facebook.com/afterimagedesigns
- Request Basecamp Access to Operations Manager or one of the senior developers. Browse some pages and familiarize yourself with Basecamp Project Management System. That will be the project management that we will going to use to provide and update our daily tasks.
- Request access to Slack messaging app. Slack is our main communication tool while working in the office. Make sure the Slack notification is properly set so that when someone messages you on Slack, you can see the message right away.
- Daily at the end of training day, you are required to write summary update on Basecamp. Sample format below:
Title : Update : Aug 22, 2016
I. Today, I was able to:
- Start to study WordPress environment
- Understand the difference between posts and pages.
II. Tomorrow, I will going to:
State what you intend to do tomorrow, if you still need to continue the current tasks that you have or you are already ready for the next training activity.
Notes, questions, or suggestions on how do you think we can still improve our training activities.
- Once you are done on the daily activity, ask the Trainor to check your work.
Once you are done and understand all of these items, you can proceed on the actual training.