On-The-Job Training Program
- The AI On The Job (OJT) Training program is open to all students enrolled in OJT that deeply possess the Core Values of our company.
- All OJT’s are required to be in office from 9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday
- OJT’s are required to inform the Operations Manager three(3) days before or as early as possible, if they cannot come to work.
- The company will assure that the OJT’s required number of hours per semestral term (ie. Prelim, Midterm, Prefinal, Finals) will be meet
- All OJTs will be provided with free coffee, water and meals.
- During the whole Training period, the trainee will be provided with Php50/day allowance.
- Upon the completion of the program, if both the OJT and the company want to continue the employment, OJTs will have different salaries depending on the skills and performance they showed during the program.