The Plugin Organizer allows you to do the following:
- Change the order that plugins load on your site
- Selectively disable plugins by any post type or WordPress managed URL
- Adds grouping to the plugins admin page.
Below is the step by step process to configure the plugin
- Click the button inside of the box titled “Selective Admin Plugin Loading” to set it to “On” and hit the “Save Settings” button.
- Click on Plugin Filters->Add Plugin Filter and enter the url of the admin page you want to disable plugins on in the permalink box and turn off the plugins you want disabled.
- If you want to affect all admin pages click on Settings->Plugin Organizer and select the Enable radio button under Fuzzy URL Matching. Then on the plugin filter select the checkbox for Also affect children