Step 1: Wordfence Installation
- Install Wordfence Security automatically or by uploading the ZIP file.
- Activate the security plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Wordfence WordPress Security is now activated.
Step 2: Wordfence Default Configuration
- Go to Wordfence > Options
- Add the Wordfence Token to import Wordfence default settings (see below)
- Click Import Settings button
Step 3: Wordfence Scan
- Go to Wordfence > Scan
- Click Start a Wordfence Scan button
- Fix the issues
- Make sure that no more issues on the site
Wordfence Token: 784162a067cc4876c8e590c97e6e07f09290275de4b7ca93209b72e9bd6899a066feca1ec70089ebe5ec128712019ccf8f337e11c8a54343b2cc22f395ba28ab